HB: Handlebars Hella Bar End Signals ?

Alyson

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Just curious if anyone has tried or has installed the Hella Bar End Signals to their Vincent machine ? Thanks, Alyson

erik

VOC Member
I have them since 34 years on my commando. what is the Problem ?Erik

Attachments

• IMG_0074[1].JPG
    IMG_0074[1].JPG
    320.4 KB · Views: 87

Monkeypants

Non-VOC Member
Just curious if anyone has tried or has installed the Hella Bar End Signals to their Vincent machine ? Thanks, Alyson
I used Oberon bar end signals on a Vincent special. Those are available with a little extension piece that allows for use of bar end mirrors as well.
The finished product looks and works well on that bike.
I'm not sure it would look right on a standard Vincent. Maybe the Hellas would be better suited for this, but I can't see an easy way to mount those along with some type of bar end mirrors. The Napoleon bar ends look quite nice on a Vincent, but it's one or the other, can't do bar end mirrors and Hella bar end signals. Well not easily.
The bar end signals are a good thing, right out there at the widest point of the bike, visible fore and aft.

Glen

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210210-153640.png
    Screenshot_20210210-153640.png
    856.7 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:

Alyson

VOC Member
I've had a pair of these on my Shadow for years.
Are you using standard Vincent bars or Magura/BMW ? I have the bar end signals on my /2 so I'm aware of fitment, slots at end and hole in middle, if using Vincent bars how was the slide in fit ? Thanks, Alyson

Len Matthews

VOC Member
Are you using standard Vincent bars or Magura/BMW ? I have the bar end signals on my /2 so I'm aware of fitment, slots at end and hole in middle, if using Vincent bars how was the slide in fit ? Thanks, Alyson
Normal Vincent bars.I drilled a small hole in the centre of the bars between the clamps to feed the wires through a grommet.
IMAG0048.JPG