FF: Forks Headlamp Brackets

Marcus Bowden

VOC Hon. Overseas Representative
VOC Member
MSVH Y3 my handsome,
What lathe is that in the background also what attachment is that cranking handle attached to, looks a very interesting workshop, but then you Canadians have space and Dan Smith's is amazing, no wonder he spends so much time there with all those toys to play with?
bananaman.

Michael Vane-Hunt

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Is that red on the lathe blood? :oops:
NO. Old paint.
20200311_104148.jpg

Cyborg

VOC Member
MSVH Y3 my handsome,
What lathe is that in the background also what attachment is that cranking handle attached to, looks a very interesting workshop, but then you Canadians have space and Dan Smith's is amazing, no wonder he spends so much time there with all those toys to play with?
bananaman.
Latest toy. Sorry for the high jack....

7B11F526-D1F4-4FE2-A577-C879191EEBAD.jpeg

Marcus Bowden

VOC Hon. Overseas Representative
VOC Member
I too had a temporary brainstorm and thought I could change camps but more interested in doing the "A" Comet. So this magnificent 1919 Sunbeam I'm wanting to move on 8 HP with matching sidecar 996cc all working with authentic patina but was restored may years ago in America. Sorry for hijacking, if I knew how I would put it into a new thread.
bananaman.

IMG_2943.jpeg

IMG_2953.jpeg

I LOVE BENDING BRASS PIPE AND SILVER SOLDERING ON BANJOS REJUCING AS MUCH RUBBER HOSING AS POSIBLE

IMG_3028.jpeg

IMG_3029.jpeg

vibrac

VOC Member
You should change makes in your workshop occasionally Marcus I cant believe all the tricks I have had to learn or dream up on this Douglas project
I suppose it depends on whether the workshop is a means to an end or an end in its own right I think I am 50:50 or put another way if its raining its not a disaster but if I am in my car on a good road I am most unhappy I am not on my bike.