Have you got a Smart Phone? (iPhone, Android, Blackberry or Nokia Device)

TouringGodet

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
VOC Forum Administrator
VOC Forum Moderator
That's odd, now it is auto-scrolling down to the first unread post in a given thread, excellent. Maybe I tweaked a setting...

TouringGodet

VOC Member
VOC Forum Administrator
VOC Forum Moderator
Hey Graham, I just loaded the new iPad compatible version of Tapatalk, and it has new functionality to support Moderators, but it says you need to update the plugin on your side before the newer client software can activate the new functions. When you get a chance...

TouringGodet

VOC Member
VOC Forum Administrator
VOC Forum Moderator
Seems to be working, I can get to the moderator menu, but I haven't tried to actually use any of the choices. It no longer complains about the plugin on your side, though.

Thanks for the quick turn around.

nobby

VOC Member
Have installed Tapatalk on a Galaxy Android, but cannot log in. Does it require an extra action?

ET43

Non-VOC Member
Gor Blimey, all this electrickery twoddle talk makes me feel even older than I am. When I see young kids walking head down, thumbs going like the clappers on their mobiles it do make me smile. I've never sent a text in my life and don't wish too and what's more don't know how too. I have better things to do..It's almost like a drug to them. Pencil and paper for me, but I suppose that all these gizmos is progress of a sort. However I do realise the benefits of the silicone chip so I'll leave it at that. ET43

vibrac

VOC Member
When I ride a hire bike in Greece (always a small trail bike) my personal safety proceedure in the daytime is to leave my helmet off for full visability and comfort , to ride very defensively and at a low speed keeping off tarmac roads as much as possible. last time I was in Keffalonia I only overtook one moped in 2 weeks and that was a young 14 year old riding a bumpy track with one hand on the throttle I could not imagine why I was catching him up normally they flew by like Hailwood on speed, it was only when I overtook him I realised with the other hand he was texting!

ET43

Non-VOC Member
Well, well well. There was I thinking that all these messages to the forum were a kind of E-mail. Having said that I'm glad that members do not send messages like what my grand daughter does, because I'm blowed if I can read it. No wonder half the population cannot speak properly. Tongue severely in cheek! ET43