Has anyone got an original copy of this...?

G

Graham Smith

I need to get my hands on a copy for an upcoming edition of MPH.

If anyone HAS got an edition, I promise to take good care of it, and to let you have it back once I've produced a high-resolution scan of it.

Cheers

Graham

Attachments

• 1953 TT Report.pdf
    696.7 KB · Views: 157

Bikerjoan

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
53 TT Report

Graham,
yes I have a copy & suspect the one you have was scanned by me... on a bad day!

I can send you a better resolution scan but don't have access until the 21st of Dec, if that's of help let me know.

Best Regards
Jon

MGO621 :)

G

Graham Smith

With that registration number, I think the chances of you having scanned it are pretty high.

Is there any chance you could let me have it and scan it myself?

I promise to take care of it.

Graham

Albervin

VOC Member
I need to get my hands on a copy for an upcoming edition of MPH.

If anyone HAS got an edition, I promise to take good care of it, and to let you have it back once I've produced a high-resolution scan of it.

Cheers

Graham
Looking at the scan reminds me of a Monty Python sketch; 1st is Jones followed by Jones in 2nd very closely followed by Jones. Unfortunately Jones retired hurt on the last lap when he collided with Jones...

Tom Gaynor

VOC Member
TT results

I looked through the results of the Junior, at the top of the page. Lots of names there I recognised: Eddie Crooks, Ellis Boyce, and 40th, F Sheene, presumably father of Barry.

Tom

shadhubh

Active Forum User
Non-VOC Member
Vincent

Also see the late Leo Pittam well placed (Ironmonger Eastbourne ?) he was the recipient of the prototype engine designed and built by my late friend & engineering guru, Laurie Jenks, who built the "Mercury" motorcycle, just prewar. The engine eventually went to Germany.

Vic..