Happy Birthday

Tracey Tilley

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
As the automatic announcer seems to have gone on strike, I'll do it myself.

Happy Birthday Tracey Tilley !! ;-)

TouringGodet

VOC Member
VOC Forum Administrator
VOC Forum Moderator
Not sure about it being on strike, there is a message post from it within the last 24 hours, but I have noticed that it seems to be a day behind. The latest message has a posted date around midnight GMT, but it lists the birthdays for the 5th. Looks like it is coded to send the message at the end of the day for the birthdays that occurred on the day that has just ended, instead of announcing the birthdays for the day that is just starting.

Last edited:

TouringGodet

VOC Member
VOC Forum Administrator
VOC Forum Moderator
Hmm, no birthday announcement early this morning for those on the 6th. But, that doesn't necessarily mean it's broken. Tracey, looks like your profile is set to hide your birthday. When a person's profile is set that way, they will not show up in the birthday announcement. I guess no one at all has their birthday visible for Aug 6th.

Ahh, there is an easy way to tell. Right on the main page, the box that says 'Todays Birthdays'. Right now as I type, it says None. Now I wonder if that means the 6th, or the 7th. Next time it shows some forum handles, we can compare the list to the latest announcement.

Last edited:

TouringGodet

VOC Member
VOC Forum Administrator
VOC Forum Moderator
Looks like "Today's Birthdays" is actually yesterday's birthdays. The list shown on the home page matches the list in the latest announcement post, and the text of the latest post says it is for Aug 7th, not the 8th. Maybe Graham can sort that out.