Happy Birthday me

minivin

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Thanks for the message Tracy, would respond but alas I don't have rights, or membership even though I paid for five years worth in January...... only learnt this last week from my section organiser when he queried why I wasn't in the members list...... it's the problem of working nights and days to get Chinooks out to Afghanistan. So I wonder whether my birthday wish of my lost five MPH's and a membership card will come true:cool:

G

Graham Smith

Hi there Mini Vin

I understand there's been a problem with your membership renewal, so I have of course now returned your full access to the forum.

I hope you manage to sort it soon, and sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards

Graham

mercurycrest

VOC Member
Happy birthday Min Vin.. If you were closer I'd send you one of our local Chinooks to work on. Her name is Sandy and if I was forty years younger... well, never mind.
Cheers, John

vibrac

VOC Member
My Guess is the polititicos have half inched a chinook to go and insult pensioners up north
we have had one over us every day this week -before that never. and they complain about motorcycle noise ....

minivin

VOC Member
Happy birthday Min Vin.. If you were closer I'd send you one of our local Chinooks to work on. Her name is Sandy and if I was forty years younger... well, never mind.
Cheers, John

Well John, I'll refrain from saying anything more :lol

minivin

VOC Member
Hi there Mini Vin

I understand there's been a problem with your membership renewal, so I have of course now returned your full access to the forum.

I hope you manage to sort it soon, and sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards

Graham

Much appreciated Graham, it's been a rather interesting eight months so far, days and nights are a blur and we are starting to see the end of this ghastly Chinook project that will hopefully see our services bolstered with more serviceable helicopters. Alas to say the Comet has suffered due to not enough time to focus on getting it on the road, but hopefully in the next few weeks I'll turn that around :D

clevtrev

VOC Member
My Guess is the polititicos have half inched a chinook to go and insult pensioners up north
we have had one over us every day this week -before that never. and they complain about motorcycle noise ....

I wonder if that is the same one that comes into Thorny Island everyday ?

minivin

VOC Member
more than likely not Trev, if the Boscombe ones are anything to go by the reliability won't allow them to travel that far:cool:

Ron Hiscock

Forum User
Non-VOC Member
Hi Rob, Happy Birthday. Missing you at the section meetings so might see soon as your work load reduces, don`t forget it us now at the Stonehenge Inn. Regards Ron.