Happy Birthday Len Matthews!

John Smith-Daye

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
I'm sure that any and all of you that know or know of Len will be pleased to join me in wishing him a very happy birthday today. Len has helped many Vincents back onto the road, as well as keeping those that were already there up and running. I personally have known him for perhaps 30 odd years, since when he was the resident mechanic at "The Brrm Brrm Shop", the local motorcycle shop in Clacton. In particular, the Suffok Section has enjoyed his company as Section Organiser for quite a while, and he has found us many a good venue for enjoying Sunday lunch and some good company.

Happy Birthday, Len!!

F

Flatout

I'm sure that any and all of you that know or know of Len will be pleased to join me in wishing him a very happy birthday today. Len has helped many Vincents back onto the road, as well as keeping those that were already there up and running. I personally have known him for perhaps 30 odd years, since when he was the resident mechanic at "The Brrm Brrm Shop", the local motorcycle shop in Clacton. In particular, the Suffok Section has enjoyed his company as Section Organiser for quite a while, and he has found us many a good venue for enjoying Sunday lunch and some good company.

Happy Birthday, Len!!
Happy Birthday Len. Have a good one.

nkt267

VOC Member
With all those candles you won't need a new heater in the garage.
Happy Birthday Len...John & Connie

Little Honda

Non-VOC Member
Mornin, Len,
wish u as many more years as u will do miles on yr outfit! Hope, everything is working fine and u keep wheels turning. Be ashured, that this evening, there will be someone in Germany having a beer on your health!
cheers, Michael

Len Matthews

VOC Member
Thanks to everyone for your greetings. I should point out that the rather childish title of my former place of employment was not my idea! As for our friends in Germany, some of our most enjoyable experiences VOC-wise have been in that country and we look forward to seeing you all again this summer.:)