Half a Rapide ?

Robert Watson

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Maybe that's what you get when you advertise to buy a Vincent that you can keep for life and pass on to your children!!

Ken Tidswell

VOC Member
Mr Kurtiss has a well developed sense of humour, paticularly when valuation is concerned . if there is one born every minute, this gentleman will extract value , as with his GBP 750 tool kit,with no embroidered tool roll. Ken

Albervin

VOC Member
I have a Series C Comet in a matching numbers Black Shadow chassis. I will accept not less than £28,995 for a quick sale. Includes some tools and rare (midland?) tank bag with a lunch pocket. Offer valid for this weekend only.

A_HRD

VOC Member
Yet another Montlhery Shadow? There's something odd going on here methinks - see MPH402, Page 6. 1B/9203 was, I believe, one of the engines sent to Vietnam. Then it was recovered by a guy in Florida around '69 who spent 15 years building it up out of a mixture of B/C/D parts. Finally it ended up on Ebay (USA) (2005) - where it had a B RFM - and I guess it was bought by Mr Harris and given a new identity......(?). And where is the Monty tank?

Happy for my suppositions to be corrected.

Peter B
Bristol, UK.