Grrr!

brian gains

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
well that takes the biscuit, the Pioneer Run cancelled due to this insidious bug. I'm not under estimating the overwhelming strain the unrestricted propagation of the bug could/is putting on resources but had rather hoped the run could have taken place rather like a flashmob, a cavalcade of sights, sound and smell, finally dispersing back to their respective hideaways.
oh well, foot and mouth couldn't put the event down and neither shall this gloomy episode. Hold fast folks.

timetraveller

VOC Member
A few years ago the event was cancelled due to the weather. Nevertheless, several riders did the course and those of us who had gathered at the pub stood in the freezing conditions a cheered them on. Perhaps this year a few of the hardier souls will do the same. :)

brian gains

VOC Member
should the weather be convivial i may be motoring through the sussex countryside, after all what else is there to do.

vibrac

VOC Member
Looking at the statistics by the experts today the pioneer run for 2021 may just be possible so I would pin your hopes on that
The graph also shows a drop in infection in September just to get you out and about and then just as we think it's all over up go the figures for the winter peak
Hey ho we live in interesting times