Misc: Everything Else Grey Flash Replica

Dominique2

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Thank you , I was asking for that 0n May 2006 and the Machine Registrar answered to me, so I sent the answer to the owner

davidd

VOC Member
This Belgian bike showed up on Ebay years ago and Patrick bought it on spec and the listing was withdrawn. He had a buyer for it, but the buyer dragged his feet. Patrick offered it to to another VOC member and it was purchased. Patrick restored it for him. The photo of the restored bike was posted on this forum.

This current owner told me several months ago that he really enjoys riding the bike.

Marty's bike did come with a headlight, but it was not ordered as a "road model" as far as I know. It was shipped to Gene with the extra parts that Gene asked for. The current owner has the headlight that was shipped with it. I always assumed that many bikes could have been shipped with extra parts, but those extra parts did not change the model designation. In Gene's case I thought it might be an opportunity for him to order a few extra parts that he could use in the shop or send with the bike.

David

Dominique2

VOC Member
Dear David, Thank you ! I saw the bike when I went to Malaunay last time. He made a great job ! wonderful
What it is insteresting for me, was the replica as well, great job Indeed as well.

Spqreddie

VOC Member
A visit to Patrick's workshop. The seven first pictures are those of the last Grey Flash configutation route from 1950. On the eighth picture, the two motorcycle side by side: on the left the Godet's replica from 1980, on the right the original which used as model. The Godet's replica is now in my garage (others pictures later).

Hi, the stand is a Godet item or adapted from another bike?