Graham and the good work that he is doing for the club.

VinParts

Well Known and Active Forum User
Non-VOC Member
Graham, I know that you have a full time job but what you have done with the forum and the work that you have put in to this and MPH deserves an award so I do hope that you get the chairmans award for service to the club at the AGM & DINNER. If not then you WILL get the VINPARTS award for all round good guy.
Keep up the good work.
Russell

Debbie Kemp

VOC Member
Here, here!

I'll second that. MPH is great but the forum gives everyone a chance to feel part of something when they can't get to rallies or section meets regularly and it means that information can be shared more than once a month.

Well done Graham and thank you:)

Rapide

VOC Member
agreed

Agree with all the above, well done Graham.
The forum makes our Club a more dynamic one, living and breathing ( just like our bikes.... most of the time!)

BlackLightning998

VOC Member
Hooray for Graham,

I love the Forum, although my wife thinks I'm becoming a bit addicted.

For new members like me it is a great way to get advice on how to do bits and pieces, people have been so nice from offering to lend me tools, offering to do the job for me through giving me telephone numbers and chatting me through step by step how to do it.

Russ even turned down some special bits for me - at very short notice and kept the bike on the road for Mallory Park, great service.

Now, if we can just get rid of that chap who sold Roy's old bike for a small packet...........

My aim is to have more postings than that Black Shadow fella!!!!

Thanks G. Very much appreciated, great job.

Stuart

Comet

VOC Member
I fully agree with all of you, but can I add one more person to congratulate and cheer. Sally. Without whom I'm sure Graham would find his new role a little less possible. We all know how important it is to have the support of our other half when taking on such a big position, so thank you Graham and Sally for playing such a big part in bringing our club into the 21st century.:D

John & Dawn

Len Matthews

VOC Member
Praise for the Editor

If you guys keep on like that he won't be able to get a helmet big enough to fit him! Mind you, I agree with everything that's been said. Let's hope the Club appoints a new Social Secretary in similar vien:) Len.

Debbie Kemp

VOC Member
Social Secretary

The Exec will only appoint a new Social Secretary if someone comes forward and volunteers. So come on everyone - put your name in the hat! Don't let the current mayhem of this year's Annual Rally put you off. The job doesn't normally insist on that level of work...we just got a little bit carried away :D Everyone has different ideas on how an Annual Rally should be run...what would YOU like to do?:cool:

VinParts

Non-VOC Member
What would you like to do?

Ride to the south of France, chill out and drink some good red wine :D