Goodwood Live 2018

vibrac

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
You have to ride a hand shifter to realise why some Indians had a foot clutch I take it they also arranged the gear lever on the left ?.
For myself I cant get myself to change gear with my left hand I just have too much respect for my old Scotts gearbox to do a clutchless change.

hrdaustria

VOC Member
gratulations to the team schwab!
some of you will remember the austian rally 2008 when we stopped at pauls workshop after visiting the ktm factory. paul showed a blast up the road on his sharp bmw.

oexing

VOC Member
But then I am quite sure there is not much left in these engines that was made by BMW. Most of the internals were probably made just before Y 2K or later. And the bikes that are raced these days started as lowly sv R 52 with 12 hp and got all replica parts you can get, like big alu cylinders, racing cams, new heads, new cranks and so on. You really do not know what you see on the race track, loads of fakes really - but nobody tells you openly what was done !!

Vic

greg brillus

VOC Member
Not to mention the riders themselves, how many riders on this forum could look like keeping up with these guys.......... Have to say they are damned good to watch though.