• Welcome to the forum website of the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club.

Should you have any questions relating to the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club, or Vincent H.R.D. motorcycles in general, please contact Graham Smith, Online Forum Webmaster by calling 07977 001 025 or please CLICK HERE.

You are unrecognised, and therefore, only have VERY restricted access to the many features of this forum website.

If you have previously registered to use this forum website, you should log in now. CLICK HERE.

If you have never registered to use this forum website before, please CLICK HERE.

G'day

skunkworks

Forum Website User
Non-VOC Member
G'day guys how ya doin ? my name is callan and im an Aussie (from warrandyte Victoria )living in new jersey USA. im new arournd here and just wanted to introduce my self. merry Christmas to you all and have a safe and happy new year. cheers.

clevtrev

Well Known and Active Forum Website User
VOC Member
G'day guys how ya doin ? my name is callan and im an Aussie (from warrandyte Victoria )living in new jersey USA. im new arournd here and just wanted to introduce my self. merry Christmas to you all and have a safe and happy new year. cheers.
So you must be familiar with `Owls Rest` ?

skunkworks

Forum Website User
Non-VOC Member
hey clevtrev how ya doin ? warrandyte is a small place and I have an idea where owls rest is. I will ask my old man as he was the one that started me on this unicorn hunt .he would tell me to go up there and have a look in the shed... unfortunately I was to young and stupid to know what greatness had come from my backyard, it wasn't until I moved to the states that I realized and had I known what I know now. phil might of had an annoying little turd hanging around all the time making him tea and getting him smokes. maybe I could of learned something.

clevtrev

Well Known and Active Forum Website User
VOC Member
hey clevtrev how ya doin ? warrandyte is a small place and I have an idea where owls rest is. I will ask my old man as he was the one that started me on this unicorn hunt .he would tell me to go up there and have a look in the shed... unfortunately I was to young and stupid to know what greatness had come from my backyard, it wasn't until I moved to the states that I realized and had I known what I know now. phil might of had an annoying little turd hanging around all the time making him tea and getting him smokes. maybe I could of learned something.
That would have depended on whether Phil thought you were up for it. God help you if you didn`t.

Warning! This thread is more than 9yrs ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.