Front Spring Boxes - pressure relief hole

vibrac

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
never mind the regs read the program. We are not competing this year but may enter in September Cadwell and see what they do!
It seems that we can run in event one but will not be eligible for the championship hence my quote 'a class of one!'

upload_2017-5-21_12-10-10.png

vibrac

VOC Member
Here is my question to them.(BHRC)
Hi

As you no doubt know Ben has been absent last year from BHRC because of business and preparing a new BMW for the Endurance Ledgends in May.

I hope he will be able to ride my Comet No55 again later this year, I note however the goal posts have moved from the pre 49 class and of course I wonder if the Girdralic equiped Vincent Comet is eligible for the "girder fork class" I do hope so as it certainly does not have telescopic forks :) I enclose a picture to remind you what it looks like - Its 51 years this year since I first rode it round Cadwell

greg brillus

VOC Member
You guy's must have a lot of Ducati singles to run a specific race just for them .......Event #12. Shouldn't you be able to run in event # 6 as well.....?

Nulli Secundus

VOC Member
VOC Forum Moderator
You guy's must have a lot of Ducati singles to run a specific race just for them .......Event #12.

Not really Greg, as they can run 3 events in one race. At Mallory Park I was racing my 1938 Rudge Special with the Japanese class and super quick Super Monos. Not the safest of mixtures.

At least at Darley Moor this weekend I was running with Bantams and the Dukes.

vibrac

VOC Member
Not really Greg, as they can run 3 events in one race. At Mallory Park I was racing my 1938 Rudge Special with the Japanese class and super quick Super Monos. Not the safest of mixtures.

At least at Darley Moor this weekend I was running with Bantams and the Dukes.
My biggest complaint is that the commentator often has no idea of the classes and treats it as one race I have suggested before about strict rules on numberplate coulour or tabbards but it falls on deaf ears adding "visitors" in the races adds to the confusion not very satisfactory