Free MPH magazines

timetraveller

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Provided that they do not charge for the MPHs, other than postage charges, then I would be happy to lodge the surplus copies with them but individuals have first choice if they contact me before the GCM.

Chris.R

VOC Member
I have come into a large quantity of MPH mostly later ones I have a list of all that if anyone asks. I will only want postage costs, some complete years are in binders. I also have a wants list of those I need. scans would do. I require 1949 up to 1956 most issues.
Chris

b'knighted

VOC Member
There is a sixty five year collection for sale on eBay which should supply your 49 - 56 requirement and give you an immense amount of spares.

b'knighted

VOC Member
Item 223998240195, same seller as the works copy of MO49. Having had to buy big blocks the price doesn’t strike me as particularly high.

pre-forum I used to run an MPH swaps library as I had accumulated duplicates. I ended up having to buy a couple of big runs like the one on offer and ended up with a duplicate runs of 1960 to 2003 and triplicates of June 1985 - Dec 1995.
I helped several people in the UK and the Antipodes complete their collections. There were three or four unobtainables which I had to make replicas of.
I passed all the odd copies on to another member to continue the swaps library but believe that they ended up being disposed of.
Anybody want to buy January 1960 to December 2003 (missing Jan63) 44 years, 527 copies or separately June 1985 to December 1995 - 10 1/2 years, 127 consecutive copies?

Chris.R

VOC Member
Item 223998240195, same seller as the works copy of MO49. Having had to buy big blocks the price doesn’t strike me as particularly high.

pre-forum I used to run an MPH swaps library as I had accumulated duplicates. I ended up having to buy a couple of big runs like the one on offer and ended up with a duplicate runs of 1960 to 2003 and triplicates of June 1985 - Dec 1995.
I helped several people in the UK and the Antipodes complete their collections. There were three or four unobtainables which I had to make replicas of.
I passed all the odd copies on to another member to continue the swaps library but believe that they ended up being disposed of.
Anybody want to buy January 1960 to December 2003 (missing Jan63) 44 years, 527 copies or separately June 1985 to December 1995 - 10 1/2 years, 127 consecutive copies?
Yup found it eventually with a little help, I have made an offer if he fails to sell. I expect it to be refused but never mind at least my offer is out there.