Founders day 2021

vibrac

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
This should cheer you up (with fingers crossed) I8th July is the plan
One thing about the current situation where diary's are still empty, clashes with the VOC program can be avoided
Will we have a stand?

BigEd

VOC Member
VOC Forum Moderator
This should cheer you up (with fingers crossed) I8th July is the plan
One thing about the current situation where diary's are still empty, clashes with the VOC program can be avoided
Will we have a stand?
The VOC Coventry Section is already in contact with the VMCC Taverner's Section, Founder's Day organizer. We hope to have a double plot as last year (or bigger as we overflowed with Vincent machinery again) so, Covid restrictions allowing, bring a Vincent and help us fill up our plot.

Jonathan Lambley

VOC Machine Researcher
VOC Member
VOC Forum Moderator
The VOC Coventry Section is already in contact with the VMCC Taverner's Section, Founder's Day organizer. We hope to have a double plot as last year (or bigger as we overflowed with Vincent machinery again) so, Covid restrictions allowing, bring a Vincent and help us fill up our plot.
Eddie,
I hope to be there along with a few from the East Midlands Section.
Hopefully Covid won't blow up again and put a stop to it.
Jon

BigEd

VOC Member
VOC Forum Moderator
Eddie,
I hope to be there along with a few from the East Midlands Section.
Hopefully Covid won't blow up again and put a stop to it.
Jon
We all hope that Covid doesn't interrupt proceedings. Founder's Day at Stanford Hall has always been a really good event. There is such an array of different bikes that anyone should find something to interest them and the autojumble is good too. The Coventry Vincent stand is usually busy. We look forward to welcoming all Vincent Owners.