Forum Upgrade...

G

Graham Smith

Over the next few weeks/couple of months, our forum will be going through a huge upgrade.

During this time, certain features (ie, photos etc) may be out of action, and in certain circumstances, the whole forum may be unavailable for a period of time (it could even be out for a couple of days).

Should the upgrade go OK, then it will only be down for a matter of hours, and I'm sure you'll be pleased with the increased functionality, and also the new home page.

The new content facility will also give the VOC an easy way of publicising events and news.

I'm sure you'll be impressed when you see it in action, but in the meantime, I'll keep you updated of the progress.

Howard

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Oh no!!!!!!!!!!!

I can only just use this one, try to keep the new system simple to use, we old coggers (I think that should be cogers, but I quite like the thought of being a cogger) struggle with tv remotes!!

:D

H

G

Graham Smith

Howard

The basic mechanics of how the forum works will remain the same.

The style, and look of it will change to something more basic to start off with, but will probably change in time.

Your passwords, usernames, previous posts etc etc will remain as they are, as the actual database that stores all this information will remain as is.

When you see, I'm sure you'll be sold on the idea!

Howard

VOC Member
Graham,

just being the Devil's Advocate, I'm sure it can't be any more difficult than Miss Whiplash's BDSM site and I manage that ok ............... OOOOPS.

H ;)

bmetcalf

VOC Member
My children tell me it is codger.

Oh no!!!!!!!!!!!

I can only just use this one, try to keep the new system simple to use, we old coggers (I think that should be cogers, but I quite like the thought of being a cogger) struggle with tv remotes!!

:D

H