G: Gearbox (Twin) Floppy Kickstarter

Peter Holmes

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
The part number has been superseded again according to David Silver Spares, it is now 46514-086-720, it is illustrated and would appear to have the hooks set at 90 degrees to each other, but would probably work ok, whether it is a superior spring these days who knows, only one way to find out I suppose.

Mike T

VOC Member
Thanks again for all your help. Managed to fit the spring yesterday. It was a tricky little so-and-so to install, but everything worked out great!

Bill Thomas

VOC Member
I like the look of the Kicker in the higher position, But we have had some people breaking out the front of the Kick cover, Not done it myself yet, But it is a worry.
Because of my rear footrests I have to have it the same as you have now done yours.
Cheers Bill.

Mike T

VOC Member
I like the look of the Kicker in the higher position, But we have had some people breaking out the front of the Kick cover, Not done it myself yet, But it is a worry.
Because of my rear footrests I have to have it the same as you have now done yours.
Cheers Bill.
Thanks Bill, I have received similar comments from friends and so I will be very careful with this and possibly move it back to where it was as the front gearbox cover has already been re-welded in the past. Cheers, Mike