Fitting Indicators

pifinch

Well Known and Active Forum User
Non-VOC Member
Mine are original - fitted approx 48 years ago. I havent had any problems with the central drive computer apart from occasional electrical surges resulting in unexplainable actions. Mechanically they have faired pretty well. It is noticeable in colder and inclement weather a fair sprinkling of a well known scottish lubricant will ease any stiffness in moving parts thereby facilitating efficient operation. Interestingly enough i have experimented with said lubricant in fairer weather as well, purely in pursuit of objectivity, and there is a certain point of lubrication where all mechanical movement is disjointed. All filling instructions should be strictly observed

mick

I must admit I prefer this style indicator, but once or twice when I have used the Scots lubricant I tend to fall off!

chankly bore

Non-VOC Member
indicator switches

Miller did make both 6 and 12 volt indicator switches. They have robust internal interruptors and mount like a horn button

deejay499

VOC Member
Comet put a very small blue LED warning light facing him, into his headlamp shell, about the size of a screw head. It is very bright and almost invisible. Perhaps if he reads this, he will send a photo.
Dave

Tracey Tilley

VOC Member

Attachments

• SPX08-T140E-Norton-LH-Switch.jpg
    SPX08-T140E-Norton-LH-Switch.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:

tim welsh

Non-VOC Member
Hi Tracey,
Ive got the Yamahaha Diversion ones, does indicators (which you push to cancel- very good with thick gloves), dip, horn and flasher. Have lasted well.
See you in Llwyngwair hopefully (Met office predicts hot summer???)
Tim