• Welcome to the website of the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club.

Should you have any questions relating to the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club, or Vincent H.R.D. motorcycles in general, please contact Graham Smith, Hon. Editor and Webmaster by calling 07977 001 025 or please CLICK HERE.

You are unrecognised, and therefore, only have VERY restricted access to the many features of this website.

If you have previously registered to use this forum, you should log in now. CLICK HERE.

If you have never registered to use this website before, please CLICK HERE.

First ride out in 2021

erik

Well Known and Active Website User
VOC Member
Best weather conditions for the first ride with my rapide.Many thanks to my friend Vincent Speet ,he made the Timing of the camshafts and the bike is now a fantastic runner.Vielen Dank Vincent .Erik

Attachments

• IMG_6508[1].JPG
    IMG_6508[1].JPG
    424.6 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_6510[1].JPG
    IMG_6510[1].JPG
    460.7 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_6208[1].JPG
    IMG_6208[1].JPG
    310.1 KB · Views: 32

Graham Smith

VOC Hon. Editor
VOC Member
VOC Forum Administrator
VOC Forum Moderator
My boys and I had a nice ride out yesterday. For once the roads were dry and appeared to be free of salt.

We had our excuses ready, as it was my mother's 87th birthday, and we were on our way down to see her with a card, flowers and cake.

I'm sure the police have got better things to do than stop three motorcycles. (Or have they?)

Normski

Well Known and Active Website User
VOC Member
I took the Egli for a ride to the welder/fabricator in early January so that he could look over some jobs I’d like doing on the bike. It was cold but sunny. Now stripped to the bare frame but he’s decided not to work until lockdown ends.

BBB2223C-0A92-481E-8EC8-3A5233AE5AEA.jpeg

Latest Forum Threads

List of Forum Categories

Can't Find What You Need?

Buyer Beware: Fake or Real?