First post

mark.

New Forum User
Non-VOC Member
Hello everyone, I just wanted to introduce myself to the membership. I am the fortunate custodian of my late uncle Tom Ferriss' Black Shadow which he purchased in 1967 at the age of 18+/-. Mike White of Ontario Canada restored the bike in the late 90's and my uncle was able to enjoy it for only a couple of summers before his health prevented him from being able to ride. This morning after a long winter I rolled the bike out with a fresh transfusion of fluids, adjustments completed and oilways primed, the bike started on the third kick. This followed by a quick run around the block and I join the realm of the Vincent rider. I look forward to many miles many new friendships and adventures. Mark Geraghty, Ontario, Canada.:D

BlackLightning998

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Welcome Mark,
Many happy and safe riding miles, have fun, enjoy the friendship of the Vincent and I hope the Forum helps you like it has helped me.
Cheers

Hello everyone, I just wanted to introduce myself to the membership. I am the fortunate custodian of my late uncle Tom Ferriss' Black Shadow which he purchased in 1967 at the age of 18+/-. Mike White of Ontario Canada restored the bike in the late 90's and my uncle was able to enjoy it for only a couple of summers before his health prevented him from being able to ride. This morning after a long winter I rolled the bike out with a fresh transfusion of fluids, adjustments completed and oilways primed, the bike started on the third kick. This followed by a quick run around the block and I join the realm of the Vincent rider. I look forward to many miles many new friendships and adventures. Mark Geraghty, Ontario, Canada.:D