• Welcome to the website of the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club.

Should you have any questions relating to the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club, or Vincent H.R.D. motorcycles in general, please contact Graham Smith, Hon. Editor and Webmaster by calling 07977 001 025 or please CLICK HERE.

You are unrecognised, and therefore, only have VERY restricted access to the many features of this website.

If you have previously registered to use this forum, you should log in now. CLICK HERE.

If you have never registered to use this website before, please CLICK HERE.

Firefly Project

david bowen

Well Known and Active Website User
Non-VOC Member
Still trying to get post new threads,square comes up light flash, then nothing! wanted to finish my Fire Fly project, Carb , tank , coil and running gear to fix to cycle,and hand control, parts can be sent to my UK address and paid for in UK pounds. pm me

TouringComet

VOC Member
VOC Forum Administrator
You’ve started a couple of new threads in the last few days, David, something is working.

TouringComet

VOC Member
VOC Forum Administrator
Yes, I’ve just been informed one of the other moderators has been moving them.

david bowen

Non-VOC Member
Just tried again below home pressed new post nothing. pressed below what's news after about 20 seconds red oblong new threads come up, light flash top right press new thread lights go out nothing happens

david bowen

Non-VOC Member
again pressed light new threads after 20 seconds light at top oops we ran into problem pressed again nothing,

BigEd

VOC Member
VOC Forum Moderator
Dear David,
Try this:
  1. Click on the "Forums" tab. (Next to "Home".)
  2. An orange rectangular "Post Thread" button should appear on the right hand side of the screen.
  3. Click the orange button and you will get a list of areas in which to post your new thread.
  4. Choose the most appropriate forum area. E.g General Chat, Tech advice, etc.
  5. A new window will come up.
  6. Type in the title for your thread and then type your post underneath.

Last edited:

craig

VOC Member
Here is Firefly spares pack list.
Probably not helpful, but I have little on Firefly so far.
FirreflySparesPack.jpg

grahamsharrock

Non-VOC Member
I'm coming up with a blank every place I enquire at. Automotive Surplus here in Melbourne are now looking into them for me but no luck so far.
I try mopedland. If no luck there, I will probably have to do the piston conversion that in the archives.

Robert Watson

VOC Member
I just googled 38mm piston rings, and up came several for mopeds 38 X 2, 38 X 1.5 and prices like $9 to $15 USD.

Must be something that will work

aluminiumbronze

VOC Member
I'm coming up with a blank every place I enquire at. Automotive Surplus here in Melbourne are now looking into them for me but no luck so far.
I try mopedland. If no luck there, I will probably have to do the piston conversion that in the archives.
JP in South Australia ate worth a try

Latest Forum Threads

Can't Find What You Need?

Buyer Beware: Fake or Real?