Fame at last

Tom Gaynor

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
If you go to www.davidamotophoto.com, and click on Photo Gallery, you'll find lots of pictures, beginning with a shapely young woman with zips on her leathers where one (or at least, I) wouldn't expect them. But skip lightly over that, and eventually, some time after Eric Fernihough circulating Brooklands a foot off the deck, you'll find a picture of "the 2007 VOC IoM track day" about 5 minutes before we were unleashed on our lap.
The definition is quite good enough for me (and my wife) to spot me, although knowing pretty well where I was, helped. (Extreme right, white Arai helmet, since you ask. I'm precise about the time because I had to bump start then come back in, this time on "the front row of the grid", and I evidently haven't done that yet.)
Even if you can't spot yourself, it's a VERY impressive sight, two hundred Vins in a space about 25 yards by 75 yards.
No soundtrack, unfortunately...

lindie

Non-VOC Member
what a fabulous photo! as stated a shame theres no audio tom. mores the pity the aroma couldn't be captured and made available from afar as well.

lindie

Non-VOC Member
thankyou nobby. am now sniffing my fingers after checking the gear oil in my MZ. i still fear somethings been lost in translation but glorious sounds.