• Welcome to the website of the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club.

Should you have any questions relating to the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club, or Vincent H.R.D. motorcycles in general, please contact Graham Smith, Hon. Editor and Webmaster by calling 07977 001 025 or please CLICK HERE.

You are unrecognised, and therefore, only have VERY restricted access to the many features of this website.

If you have previously registered to use this forum, you should log in now. CLICK HERE.

If you have never registered to use this website before, please CLICK HERE.

Extra Profile File Required by Forum

Graham Smith

VOC Hon. Editor
VOC Member
VOC Forum Administrator
VOC Forum Moderator
If you're reading this message, then the chances are, you've already been into your user options and indicated which country you live from the drop-down menu.

Hopefully you all found it reasonably easy.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Graham Smith

VOC Hon. Editor
VOC Member
VOC Forum Administrator
VOC Forum Moderator
Hi Neil

Your 'Country' can't have been already set - I only set-up the extra field this morning, and by default it's blank!

Graham Smith

VOC Hon. Editor
VOC Member
VOC Forum Administrator
VOC Forum Moderator
The only thing I can think of was that while I was setting it up, I set it to 'UK' by default.

Once I did this, I realised that setting it to UK by default wasn't such a good idea, so changed it to blank by default.

This original setting was switched on for no more than 30 seconds, so you must have logged-on during this period!

Last edited by a moderator:

Graham Smith

VOC Hon. Editor
VOC Member
VOC Forum Administrator
VOC Forum Moderator
In the absence of England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland, please use United Kingdom

Can't Find What You Need?

Buyer Beware: Fake or Real?

The Mighty Garage Videos

List of Forum Categories