Exhaust Pipes Lightning

pete4000

Active Forum User
VOC Member
Does anyone has a good address where I could find a pair of lighning exhaust pipes ?? I'm looking for the ones fitted on the following bike.
Thanks.
Pete

Attachments

• 800px-VINCENT_Black_Lightning.jpg
    800px-VINCENT_Black_Lightning.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 110

pifinch

Well Known and Active Forum User
Non-VOC Member
Nick Paravani, 01953 454573, Competition Fabrications. Bunns Bank. Attleborough. Very close to where I live, has been mentioned in other threads, does loads for NMM & others, never heard one word of complaint.

Puddle jumper

Non-VOC Member
I would agree, Nick does a first class job; he did the pipes for my Vinnie chop,
2" dia Stainless all from 1 piece no cutting or welding except for the flange, his workmanship is second to none.

3274330054_f4e227d68e_m.jpg

Last edited:

manxnortonman

VOC Member
Hi,
I have had a pair made for my Norvin"Spirit of the 60s 3" have a look at my web site norvin-spiritofthe60s.com and if these are what you are looking for let me know and I will put you in touch with the maker. He will want the bike to ensure correct fitting.
Regards Garry

pete4000

Active Forum User
VOC Member
Thanks for your reply ! The job of Nick is really nice and the sound of the engine must also be very nice !
The pair that was made for the Norvin Spirit is what I'm looking for. Gary, I would like to get in touch with the maker.
I've seen the one on harrisvincent website, also pretty but as original's pipes, they must be very expensive. I'm going to ask him how much he would like for the pipes.
Pete

manxnortonman

VOC Member
Pete,
My pipes were made by Campbell custom exhausts. They are situated just off the M25 20 minutes from the Dartford tunnel at Chelsfield Village in Kent

Johns number is 07946 759990 leave a meddage if he doesn`t answer and he will get back to you. Mention my pipes and the Norvin and he will know what you want.Any problems give me a call 07952866193. They sound great.

Regards Garry.

pete4000

Active Forum User
VOC Member
Thanks a lot Garry. I'm going to get in touch with John for the pipes. They look great.
Regards,
Pete

John Cone

VOC Member
Nick Paravani, He is an artist when it comes to exhaust pipes. Ten years ago I purchased a Yamaha XJ650 on a 79 plate with only 3000mls on the clock. I wanted to buy an original exhaust for it but it would of cost more than i paid for the bike. I went to see Nick, he made me a 4 into 1 system exactly the same as my original but in stainless. It even had the yamaha part No's stamped on the silencers. The only difference between his and the originals is that his doesn't have any clamps around the joining sections, when I asked him why he replied "a proper fitting system should be an interferance fit and should only need a smear of coppergrease to assemble. It was half the price of the originals and won't rust.

Tnecniv Edipar

Non-VOC Member
Would not Patrick Godet be a good bet ? Obviously he is in France , also there is a Company called Auvergne Motos Classiques showing in MPH , contact is Daniel Meurine , on +33 4 73 70 99 67.