Egli frame wanted

rapide049

Well Known and Active Forum User
Non-VOC Member
I had the good fortune to visit Kens workshop july last ,there was a new Egli style frame there waiting for a (New) twin engine to be fitted
Kens Manx was there ready to be crated for the Classic TT, for Bruce Anstey to pilot
Greg

davidd

VOC Member
I think that I should note that as the Egli Section Organizer I am not giving an endorsement to any person mentioned. My goal is to try to provide some facts which the interested parties can follow up. I mentioned Cyril and Colin because they are in the business, they are close geographically and their products have been available for years. It should be relatively easy to find people who have consumer experience with them.

I know or have corresponded with all the persons mentioned in this post and I think that they should all be judged on the merit of their work and reputations. I am happy to express opinions, but it should be done personally and not as S.O.

Since we are covering the globe, I should mention Denis Curtis in Canada. Denis is a frame maker and his site is:

http://www.curtisracingframes.com/index_crf.html

It is worth going through the tabs at the top. Many photos of Vincents.

David

Last edited:

grahamsharrock

Non-VOC Member
With this talk about Andy Sidlow, he does do excellent work if you can get him to actually do it. I'm still waiting for him to finish (or Start) a swing arm and sub frame more than 2 1/2 years later:(

Graham