Egli Clutch -update

VinParts

Well Known and Active Forum User
Non-VOC Member
V2 Clutch

For anyone that is interested, Brook Henri (V2) has not manufactured or supplied V2 clutches for Vincents, or any spares for V2 clutches for Vincent use in a very long time.

Having contacted Patrick Godet for clarification, he confirmed that he does not carry any spare parts for V2 clutches and in fact, uses the same clutch on his Egli-Vincents as we (Vin-parts International) supply. These, as Plasticbeer is correct in saying, have nothing to do with V2 clutches. They have a totally different design and are manufactured in the West Midlands.

How do I know all this? Because I do my homework before I give anyone the wrong advice. :)

Russell Kemp

Tom Gaynor

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Clutches

I love the ambiguity in your last sentence, Russ....but I know what you mean. I've just discovered that if I accidentally switch on italics, they can't be switched off again. Hence, bold......
Will your clutches select first SILENTLY? I'll settle for "relatively silently".

My PV
For anyone that is interested, Brook Henri (V2) has not manufactured or supplied V2 clutches for Vincents, or any spares for V2 clutches for Vincent use in a very long time.

Having contacted Patrick Godet for clarification, he confirmed that he does not carry any spare parts for V2 clutches and in fact, uses the same clutch on his Egli-Vincents as we (Vin-parts International) supply. These, as Plasticbeer is correct in saying, have nothing to do with V2 clutches. They have a totally different design and are manufactured in the West Midlands.

How do I know all this? Because I do my homework before I give anyone the wrong advice. :)

Russell Kemp