E, Bay

david bowen

Well Known and Active Forum User
Non-VOC Member
I am thick, but at last !Eureka! I came out of my sleep this morning it was not a dream to find that , , e bay is not a social club

Last edited:

Ken Tidswell

VOC Member
Ebay is like taxation; it is about the redistribution of wealth, from those who have to those who have the goods , a free market, to those who have wealth beyond the dreams of avarice, to those who would have apart of it. It appears to work.

Bill Thomas

VOC Member
You do get some good deals, a Comet framed twin in bits , With a few parts mising, Went for £17,000 last week, Looked good to me, Cheers Bill.

Phil Baker

Non-VOC Member
Well, I think it's quite ridiculous that my non-matching number Comet with original registration matching the UFM is worth more when sold in pieces on E-bay than it is as an on-the-road running machine.

Phil Baker

Non-VOC Member
Enjoy? Subject myself to the never-ending task of putting right the bodgery perpetrated by previous 'engineers'? The latest one was the disappearance of a tappet adjuster and nut into the nether regions of the head because Mr Previous had thought that partially-stripped tappet adjuster nuts would be OK.... Yeah, bring on more Commandos!! Such a joy to rrriiiddddddeee, though. Sorry, the vibration at 30mph jogged my typing finger!!