• For any queries related to registration, engine numbers, frame numbers or buying a Vincent motorcycle, the only Club Officials who have access to all the Factory (Works) Records up to 1954 (including dispatch records) and worldwide ownership details gathered by the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club since 1948 are Simon Dinsdale (Machine Registrar) and Jonathan Lambley (Machine Researcher).

    Never rely on Certificates of Authenticity or Dating Certificates issued years ago, nor information provided by sellers. You should always satisfy yourself that you know what you're buying before you bid/buy. Always do your own due diligence.

    Simon and Jonathan can be contacted by following THIS LINK.
  • Welcome to the website of the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club.

    Should you have any questions relating to the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club, or Vincent H.R.D. motorcycles in general, please contact Graham Smith, Hon. Editor and Webmaster by calling 07977 001 025 or please CLICK HERE.

    You are unrecognised, and therefore, only have VERY restricted access to the many features of this website.

    If you have previously registered to use this forum, you should log in now. CLICK HERE.

    If you have never registered to use this website before, please CLICK HERE.



mark revelle

I've bought a lovely 1946 series B Rapide from Copenhagen where it was first registered and has been all its life. I trailered it backto Blighty in December.

Does anyone know precisely what forms the DVLA/HMRC need for me to register it here?

Mark Revelle

Comet Rider

Well Known and Active Website User
VOC Member
When I registered my Comet a few years back they wanted the following,

A dating certificate from our machine registrar
Rubbings of the frame numbers (both headstock and RFM)
Rubbing of the engine No.

Then when I took the bike for the examination they verified my information, and all was OK.
You might have to do an SVA test (like an MOT) as well

Best of luck

Latest Forum Threads

Can't Find What You Need?

Buyer Beware: Fake or Real?