• Welcome to the website of the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club.

Should you have any questions relating to the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club, or Vincent H.R.D. motorcycles in general, please contact Graham Smith, Hon. Editor and Webmaster by calling 07977 001 025 or please CLICK HERE.

You are unrecognised, and therefore, only have VERY restricted access to the many features of this website.

If you have previously registered to use this forum, you should log in now. CLICK HERE.

If you have never registered to use this website before, please CLICK HERE.

Dumb Joke

Gordon Ryley

Website User
VOC Member
Two midgets sat on beach at night having had a few beers when one spots a couple of
Nuns walking past ju se lat Paddy midget Nuns thers no midget nuns , Shaun to be done with you , your drunk again.
We will ask Mother Superior at the Covent when we are working in the garden
in the mornin ,morning comes tip your cap Paddy , Mother Superior are there any midget
Nuns in the Covent or in Ireland no boys there are not ,j here that Shaun I told you they
were Penquins

ClassicBiker

Well Known and Active Website User
VOC Member
Wonder what the average age of a VOC member is?
Just about seven years ago this was the demographic break down of the club by age. That was the last time I saw anything about it. This is from 2,003 members who revealed their age. So the numbers have just about shifted up by one category. I'm thankful that I've moved up one age category, rather than the other option!:eek:

11 members who were 20-29 years of age
45 members who were 30-39 years of age
228 members who were 40-49 years of age
465 members who were 50-59 years of age
739 members who were 60-69 years of age
451 members who were 70-79 years of age
63 members who are over 80 years of age
1 member over 90 years of age.

These figures show that we have relatively few members under 40
and approx. 25.6 % over 70.
62.5% of our members are over 60.

timetraveller

VOC Member
Having considered the figures given above and taken into account that the ages should now have seven years added to them then there is every indication that the possession of a Vincent motorcycle improves the active life span of males. Is it not therefore time for the Secretary of State to set up a working group to consider the allocation of such motorcycles to the general population of males?:)

ClassicBiker

VOC Member
Having considered the figures given above and taken into account that the ages should now have seven years added to them then there is every indication that the possession of a Vincent motorcycle improves the active life span of males. Is it not therefore time for the Secretary of State to set up a working group to consider the allocation of such motorcycles to the general population of males?:)
So you're volunteering to donate yours for the good of the cause then? :D Because you know when a government gets it in its collective head that something is good for you, who lands up paying for it. :eek: They also don't accept "count me out" or "I'd rather not" as acceptable answers.o_O
Steven