Drive it / ride it day. Sunday

deejay499

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Hi all.
Sunday 26th is drive it / ride it day for old vehicles.
I wonder how many Vincents we can have on the road on the same day? More than the All Fools and Liphook meets? That`s at least 60 then. Depending on the weather, I will do my bit.:D
Ride em not hide em. Thrash em not stash em.
Cheers, DJ

mr.hutch

VOC Member
Hi all.
Sunday 26th is drive it / ride it day for old vehicles.
I wonder how many Vincents we can have on the road on the same day? More than the All Fools and Liphook meets? That`s at least 60 then. Depending on the weather, I will do my bit.:D
Ride em not hide em. Thrash em not stash em.
Cheers, DJ

Hi Dave,
just thiught you'd like to know that there were 16 Vincents at the East Anglian Transport Museum near Lowestoft, today.
It coincided with Len's monthly venue for the Suffolk Section,
4 outfits, I think 2 Comets, the remaining 10, twins, there were also some very nice other British bikes and a combination, also lots of classic cars.
Some of the members put more than 150+ miles for the round trip.

The Suffolk Section did it's bit.

Go carefully mr.hutch ;)

minivin

VOC Member
hmmm.... none on my part, but I did give the ol' Land Rover 109FFR a good blat today :D gonna miss that V8 when I have to finally convert it to dirty fuel:eek:

deejay499

VOC Member
Mr Hutch. Good turnout at Lowestoft. I managed a ride on a solo Vin and had intended to take the outfit out as well, but got tied up with a bit of work on it instead. Still, one more on the road that day.:D
Cheers, DJ

John Appleton

VOC Member
Hi Dave,

The Suffolk Section did it's bit !

There was another Suffolk twin out showing the flag, but in the opposite direction to Lowestoft, as we have a boat at Shotley that required yet another coat of varnish!
Did all the main action take place in Suffolk? Truly a first if it did

John

Last edited: