Downloads

bmetcalf

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
ET43 mentioned a good file he would like to post as a download ¨[ I am paraphrasing here¨)
I went to the Download area, but I dont see how to do it. Graham, can you help us?

nobby

VOC Member
Follow this link and push the +Add-file-button...
The link is for Members-only, but there are other sections, you can change the type of download at the bottom.
Good luck!

nobby

VOC Member
I can see it even twice (no, not double!). It says '+ add new file'. This is from my android tab, do not know how to make a screenprint, sorry

G

Graham Smith

Comet Rider's right - Nobby can get access to upload files as he's a moderator on the forum.

However, I've just changed things so Registered VOC Members can also add files as well.

Let me know how you get on.

Graham

ET43

Non-VOC Member
Hello Men,
Well, I have just had a go at uploading the file and got a message saying that it was in a moderator queue, so we will have to see what happens.There are spelling mistakes, so apologies offered. On this subject I have just had a call from a Canadian who says that the Caswelleurope tank sealer is totally effective. Cheers, ET43

G

Graham Smith

Hello Men,
Well, I have just had a go at uploading the file and got a message saying that it was in a moderator queue, so we will have to see what happens.There are spelling mistakes, so apologies offered. On this subject I have just had a call from a Canadian who says that the Caswelleurope tank sealer is totally effective. Cheers, ET43

I have now approved your file Phil, and also removed the need for VOC Members files to be moderated.

Sorry for the messing around.

Graham