Downloads Area

G

Graham Smith

On the orange 'Nav Bar' at the top of the screen, you should be able to see 'Downloads'.

This is a new feature available, and a place where we can store many different types of file formats (ie, PDF, Word Files etc etc).

My first thought is to put all PDF versions of the Club Rules and Regalia Sheets on there.

I'm sure Peter Appleton will also have documents relating to various rallies he can upload as well.

If you can think of anything else that should be uploaded (as long as it isn't a PDF version of MPH!!!), then please feel free to let me know.

ET43

Well Known and Active Forum User
Non-VOC Member
Hi Graham, How about the Concours de Elegance rules/information etc. I supplied Pete Appleton with these recently and as he is much more adroit with a computer than I, yeah, I know, I'm thick, he might be able to sort it out for you. Cheers, Phil Primmer.

G

Graham Smith

Peter Appleton is one of the forum administrators who has the ability to download documents.

I'm sure that's one of the documents he will want to include.

Pete Appleton

VOC Hon. Editor
Staff member
VOC Member
VOC Forum Administrator
VOC Forum Moderator
How about the Concours de Elegance rules/information etc?

Hi Phil

Sounds like a good idea. I will come up with a draft and maybe we can fine tune it over a couple of glasses of 'fruit juice' at the Severn Rally.

Pete