Decals Transfers

Cyborg

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Any of you fine folks know the name/contact info of a company that will make custom decals. I know I'm getting way ahead of myself, but looking for some lipstick to put on the Comet Mongrel tank.

Oldhaven

VOC Member
I had good luck with these people for some 1950's Mercury Outboard Motor cowl decals for a Mark 55 I redid several years ago. Very good quality and look good clearcoated. I am not sure if they will do custom decals for a reasonable price, but its worth a shot. Somehow I seem to remember they will do that and have a graphics department. I may be doing something like that for my special too, but that's a way off.

http://discontinueddecals.com/store/c/170-Triumph-Decals.aspx

alan wright

VOC Member
Bonjour Cyborg, I spoke to Val at dealerdecals.co.uk in a last ditch attempt to get Huxhams of Parkstone decals, suppliers of my 47 Rapide and ....he had them. Great bloke to deal with, give him a try.
Best regards, Alan

vibrac

VOC Member
Dealer Decals is a great firm I must admit after I got from the VMCC the original dates and dealer that my 52 Trophy went to (2 march 1952)and I recovered the original number via the registration record (23 March 1952 -Trophy's were hot property back then) I did two things I got an original tax disc valid for its registration date made out from the Oxford post office and a dealers decal (Leightons of Oxford --long gone) silly I know but its a talking point. dealer Decals even has a decal from a dealer in my home town who I know was only selling bikes for a few years in the sixties