• Welcome to the website of the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club.

Should you have any questions relating to the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club, or Vincent H.R.D. motorcycles in general, please contact Graham Smith, Hon. Editor and Webmaster by calling 07977 001 025 or please CLICK HERE.

You are unrecognised, and therefore, only have VERY restricted access to the many features of this website.

If you have previously registered to use this forum, you should log in now. CLICK HERE.

If you have never registered to use this website before, please CLICK HERE.

Dating/Marriage

bmetcalf

Well Known and Active Website User
VOC Member
At St. Peter's Catholic Church in Toronto , they have weekly husband's marriage seminars.
At the session last week, the priest asked Giuseppe, who said he was approaching his 50th
wedding anniversary, to take a few minutes and share some insight into how he had managed
to stay married to the same woman all these years. Giuseppe replied to the assembled husbands,
"Wella, I'va tried to treat her nicea, spenda da money on her, but besta of all is, I tooka
her to Italy for the 25th anniversary!" The priest responded, "Giuseppe, you are an amazing
inspiration to all the husbands here! Please tell us what you are planning for your wife for
your 50th anniversary?" Giuseppe proudly replied, " I gonna go pick her up."

timetraveller

VOC Member
Ahah, young Vibrac, so its going to be that type of a competition is it? I do hope that you were gentleman enough to ensure that the lady was suitably insulated. If you think that an icy saddle is extreme, think about this. 8,600 feet up in the mountains, digging through about five feet of snow until a solid surface was found. And if that is not surprising enough I can think of another occasion when, stood up in broad daylight on top of Beachy Head, in full view of passing tourists the deed was achieved at the insistence of the internationally famous lady scientist involved. Oh the joys and impetuousness of youth.

chankly bore

Non-VOC Member
There was the one about the golf professional who played a round of nine with a visitor. the visitor noticed that the fellow did everything in the most difficult way possible- teeing off with a sand wedge, putting with a wood, using the putter as a cue-stick to sink a thirty-footer and so on through the round. the pro. still won easily. Once they got back to the clubhouse the visitor inquired politely about these antics. "Oh," said the pro. "my father was a hard disciplinarian, he made me do everything in the most impossible way." " Are you married?" asked the visitor." Yes," said the pro. glumly, " and before you ask, the answer is standing up in a hammock!"

Latest Forum Threads

Can't Find What You Need?

Buyer Beware: Fake or Real?