• Welcome to the forum website of the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club.

Should you have any questions relating to the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club, or Vincent H.R.D. motorcycles in general, please contact Graham Smith, Online Forum Webmaster by calling 07977 001 025 or please CLICK HERE.

You are unrecognised, and therefore, only have VERY restricted access to the many features of this forum website.

If you have previously registered to use this forum website, you should log in now. CLICK HERE.

If you have never registered to use this forum website before, please CLICK HERE.

Curbourgh twisty sprint.

vibrac

Well Known and Active Forum Website User
VOC Member
Those of you who partake of the Morgan clubs events or remember other events on this track will be pleased to know that the planning application for 5000 houses at Fradley and all the gubbins that go with them has been WITHDRAWN
At least thats one good result from the squeeze. I must admit that I always thought that the venue would hold great promise as a weekend rally venue with perhaps a semi-sporting event tacked on.
But perhaps unlike the Morgan owners the membership prefer to polish nowadays...;-)

Pete Appleton

VOC Hon. Editor
VOC Member
VOC Forum Website Administrator
I must admit that I always thought that the venue would hold great promise as a weekend rally venue with perhaps a semi-sporting event tacked on.
But perhaps unlike the Morgan owners the membership prefer to polish nowadays...;-)

Sounds like a job for the racing section organiser? Put me down for a ticket.

Howard

Well Known and Active Forum Website User
VOC Member
I'll raise this at the next North Staffs Section meet. Not sure what could be done, not many seem to turn up for the Morgan do, but I'm hoping to have a potter round this year, for old time sake.

H

Warning! This thread is more than 12yrs ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.