Coventry Section VOC Website

BigEd

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
VOC Forum Moderator
The Coventry Section VOC committee have been thinking of ways to help members keep in touch. We have a mailing list that our secretary Alan uses, and he is forwarding texts/chats using the email list. We have our own website that has unfortunately been down for around a month due to a disastrous “free” WebHost. I’ve got a new host and have started to rebuild some sections of the site. One area of our site is a 12-part Section History written by George Spence in 2012. I thought some of our section might enjoy reading it again while they are “confined to barracks” due to the current Covid 19 restrictions. I thought some members worldwide might find it interesting too. I think it makes an interesting read into the early years of the Coventry Section and the VOC in general.

The site is up and running again. Some sections are live now. (Indicated by Bold font.) i.e. Calendar, Section Rules and the first three parts of the Section History. I will post a link here (hopefully over the next week or so) when I get another part of the Section History published for those that may be interested. Other areas of the site will be available as and when I rebuild the pages.

Link: Coventry VOC Website

BigEd

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
VOC Forum Moderator
Your calendar is a bit out of date Ed. www.vincentownersclub.co.uk/events/calendar

Of course, mine might be out of date as well.

Peter
Thanks for that Peter. I guess everyone's calendars are all over the place at the moment.
Another Cov VOC committee member sort out the calendar listing, I just have to embed the link in the calendar webpage. I'll forward your link to him.