Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

BigEd

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
VOC Forum Moderator
Ed, all that conversation we've and my good intentions but I've just been grounded by Track and Trace. Apparently I've been near someone with Covid -19, so will not be able to come to the super Founders Day after all. Bugger
I hope it all goes well, which I'm sure it will.
Cheers
Jon
Bad luck Jon especially as it has forecast good weather for the weekend. I'll be there but not on a bike due to a broken left collar bone for the 3rd time!
P.S. No Vincents were hurt in the breaking of this collar bone ... however the CBR1000F will need a bit of attention to the fairing, footrest, etc, etc when I'm up to it.

Jonathan Lambley

VOC Machine Researcher
VOC Member
VOC Forum Moderator
Bad luck Jon especially as it has forecast good weather for the weekend. I'll be there but not on a bike due to a broken left collar bone for the 3rd time!
P.S. No Vincents were hurt in the breaking of this collar bone ... however the CBR1000F will need a bit of attention to the fairing, footrest, etc, etc when I'm up to it.
I know Ed, that makes it more annoying
I hope your bones recover soon
Maybe next year.
Cheers
Jon

vibrac

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Modern bike Sandwich with a middle filling of Classics in the Landsdowne series. I shall have to put up with the drone of all those tyre warmers :mad: (Nobody does a noise test on those annoying boxes) thankfully they are banned in the Classic classes