Not open for further replies.

bmetcalf

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
IMG_9696.png

Monkeypants

Non-VOC Member
The air is now all cleaned up yet we still have the same number of sneaky polluting cows. Experts told us that it was the cows causing most of the pollution. Somehow those sneaky cows have obscured things and made it look as though automobiles, aircraft, Cruise ships, Industry and general human activity are to blame.

Peter Holmes

VOC Member
Great News, Looking at the Bennett's Motorcycle Insurance website it seems pretty clear that we are now allowed to ride and enjoy our motorcycles, but only in England at the moment, the info on their website looks good and well thought out, it is looking like our weather is improving on Thursday with the current restrictions ceasing on Wednesday, perfect!

Bazlerker

Non-VOC Member
I had planned to ride the NC500 of Scotland starting on May 7th in Edinburgh..today I would have been riding from Ullapool to Durness. Several weeks ago I postponed my trip until September 20. On the bright side none of my family, friends or acquaintances are sick.

I predict that many of the female children born 9 months after this wretched virus have passed will be named “Covidia”...

Status
Not open for further replies.