Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Thomas

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Stokenchurch! the kidney grass track that made all those specialized grass trackers turn the 'wrong' way and just over the hill aways roughly towards Princess Risbourgh was where Eddie Stevens lived.
As for Red kite there are hundreds of them flying over my house and environs. keep your kittens in doors!
Kites are harmless, only eat dead stuff.
Worried it might have been me, If I had fell off. :)

Martyn Goodwin

Non-VOC Member
Screen Shot 04-04-20 at 10.52 AM.JPG

Albervin

VOC Member
I am not sure if it is some kind of spoof joke, but one of the broadsheets printed an article stating that a Sea Eagle had taken up residence near Stokenchurch, actual location withheld, but alluded to the Getty Estate, apparently it had made its way there from the Isle of Wight where I think three breeding pairs have been released, and is now living happily thinking it is a Red Kite, but that was about a month ago, I am sure if it were true it would be huge news, difficult to keep under wraps, and keep the twitchers away.
Last week my neighbour lost a chicken to a sea eagle. We are over 1km from the ocean, maybe 1.2km.

Martyn Goodwin

Non-VOC Member
Heard a Dr on TV saying in this time of covid19 we should focus on inner peace. To achieve this we should always finish things we start and we could all use more calm in our lives.

I looked through my house to find things I had started and not find, so I finished a bottle of merlot , a bottle of Chardonnay, a Bodley of baileys, a butle of wum, tha mainder of Valium scriptuns, an a box of chocletz.

Yu haf no idr how feckin fablus I feel rite now.

Sned this to all who need inner piss. An telum u luvum.

And two hash yer wands, stafe day avry bobby!!

vibrac

VOC Member
I was reading about someone who thinks he contacted covid 19 in early January in UK after meeting some coughing Chinese waiters at an Xmas event he is OK now and has been in isolation since, he is waiting to get access to a test to confirm if he did and is now immune. It does seem from anecdotal sources that it could have been out for some time before the Chinese authorities announced it. Many as usual had bad flu in January including me but nothing like our Hon Editor roll on tests for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.