Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chair-man

Active Forum User
VOC Member
It seems that COVID-19 has now reached the Shetland Isles, 30 confirmed cases, being an optimist I am still hopeful the Rally will go ahead, there has now been been the odd day down South when it has almost been warm and dry enough to get a Vincent out of the Garage, but are we allowed? I don't think we are.
Peter, of course you're allowed to take a Vin out. Shopping for essentials is perfectly OK and there's no 'guidance' to say you can't enjoy yourself doing it, so mine will be out later today for it's weekly trip :D. Many Vins have luggage (shopping) carrying capacity so are the perfect tool for the job! Or just use a back pack which also discourages 'panic buying' ;).

Ian.

vibrac

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Luckily by the look of that clip the sound wont work I much prefer the old guy with the F****g and the beard (I guess my beard will be as long as his by the time this is over)

Chris Launders

VOC Member
A friend of mine went to do his shopping at the supermarket last week in his open top BMW sports car, 35 miles away. ;);)

Bill Thomas

VOC Member
Social Distancing !!.
" I know what they say my love, But you can't stand on there all the way back to London " :) .

Attachments

• DSCN0277 (2).JPG
    DSCN0277 (2).JPG
    323.7 KB · Views: 71
Status
Not open for further replies.