Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadiancomet

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
We had our first death in Manitoba..39 cases so far...a couple of weeks ago we had nothing..Groups of 5 are the norm and only essential things are open, groceries stores etc and o yeah the Government run Liquor Stores. We haven't left home for 15 days..Quality basement shop time and now the garage has warmed up...that's all from the Manitoba section

vibrac

VOC Member
I have been in the workshop and not outside the garden for 23 days half building bikes half tiding I started the tin box once and drove down the drive and back and parked it with a brick rather than a hand brake. worst job was cleaning the bottom of the cleaning tank I swear the black gunge was alive! by the time this is over I may even get the Scott to start on the kickstart. Its taken a week to stick down the seat cover of the 650 triumph to the metal base where it was fraying using adhesive and small clamps I am thinking of a new thread "jobs I would have never got around to without the isolation policy"

Last edited:

Monkeypants

Non-VOC Member
Excellent tune and has great hidden meaning.
If you play it backwards, similar to the Beatles White Album, " Stay the" becomes " Stay and".
My bunk mate remains unconvinced.

Glen

ClassicBiker

VOC Member
Been working from home for the last two weeks. The boy (11) has been off school just as long, doing online learning. Been to the auto parts store once, the VFW to do a little work there all other activities are suspended, and the grocery store yesterday and today. Only going to the VFW because I'm the Quartermaster and need to check on the building, pay bills, and pickup mail. Otherwise I'm currently in hermit mode.
Steven

Paul Coene

VOC Member
This was sent to me by a friend that works for the WHO in Copenhagen.
Do you have a direct link to this movie ? I would like to forward it to non-VOC members and it doesn't seem to work if you are not logged in. Funny movie but with a clear message why the lock down is necessary.
Thanks for posting.

Chris Launders

VOC Member
Can't seem to just post the link, go to youtube "Government Satire" and you will find it easily enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.