bmetcalf

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Screen-Shot-2020-03-12-at-9.55.30-AM.png

Comet Rider

VOC Member
Hi All,
Has anyone received an update on the Polish rally?
I know the borders are currently closed for foreign nationals, but if the rally is to be cancelled or postponed could we have an early notification?

Many Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

martinamotor

VOC Member
Hi All,
I know the borders are currently closed for foreign nationals, but if the rally is to be cancelled or postponed could we have an early notification?

Many Thanks
So far, there is no cancellation of the Dutch Rally. But , We will keep you informed , Tiny Volkers

Colin

VOC Member
Hi All,

Hi Neil
May I suggest you email Kris Rotta direct and see what he has to say. As I am in an "at risk" group in more than one way, I have cancelled our entry with him, and he has been helpful

Comet Rider

VOC Member
Hi Colin
I did receive an email from Kris and Anna.
I will hold on for the moment, and like you I am in the at risk group, so will watch out

Cheers
Neil

Monkeypants

Non-VOC Member
Here in Western Canada we arent in a lockdown mode yet. The advice from Health Officials is stay in this Country and avoid exposure to crowds etc.

Now I have a medical excuse to play all day in the shop!
Or possibly outdoors. Might get around to building a long dreamed of Trials course at the back of the farm.

Glen

Status
Not open for further replies.