Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

krautrapide

Active Forum User
VOC Member
Just managed to come back in time from the New Zealand Rally. Lucky me! I just hope it will not be the first and the last Rally for 2020!!:rolleyes:

Martyn Goodwin

Well Known and Active Forum User
Non-VOC Member
Just managed to come back in time from the New Zealand Rally. Lucky me! I just hope it will not be the first and the last Rally for 2020!!:rolleyes:
Seems that the Australian National Vincent Rally scheduled in September 2020 has just been cancelled.

Ian Wylie

New Forum User
VOC Member
I have a gallon or so of Methanol do any amateur chemists have a recipe (adding E45 cream or something) in order to use it as a alcohol cleanser.....
Do not use methanol (methyl hydrate) as cleanser. It is toxic and can cause blindness as it is easily absorbed through the skin. Hand cleansers use isopropyl alcohol (2-propanol, rubbing alcohol). Mix 3 parts isopropyl alcohol to 1 part aloe vera gel. Keep hands moisturized. However, the use of ethanol (ale, spirits, wine etc.) in all its wonderful contexts is recommended.

mercurycrest

VOC Member
Screen Shot 2020-04-01 at 22.18.35.png

Peter Holmes

VOC Member
It seems that COVID-19 has now reached the Shetland Isles, 30 confirmed cases, being an optimist I am still hopeful the Rally will go ahead, there has now been been the odd day down South when it has almost been warm and dry enough to get a Vincent out of the Garage, but are we allowed? I don't think we are.

Status
Not open for further replies.