Copdock Motorcycle Show

nkt267

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
It's going to be GREAT weather for a Ride to see the Suffolk section at Trinity Park Showground tomorrow. Felixstowe road, Ipswich IP3 8UH
Come and have a great day at a good bike show and jumble. Fairground rides, stunt riders etc..John

ossie

VOC Member
didnt see you roy.
it was packed.
was a bit nervy about leaving me bike in that massive field of bikes but it was still there on my return.
its not in copdock as me and a lot of other bikers found out.

Len Matthews

VOC Member
didnt see you roy.
it was packed.
was a bit nervy about leaving me bike in that massive field of bikes but it was still there on my return.
its not in copdock as me and a lot of other bikers found out.
No excuse Ossie, the venue was mentioned more than once the Forum. Anyway I'm glad you finally got there and thanks to all VOC members who called by. Slightly dissapointed, though. that no Club Official came along; after all, we did our best to promote Vincents and the Club.

John Cone

VOC Member
A very enjoyable day. lots of interested people visited the Vincent stand. although we shouldn't moan ,it was to bloomin hot.
The only excitment in the day was on the run home doing 70+ i the outside lane of the A14 when the low tention wire on the coil decided it had enough and broke off. I won't mention the thoughts going through my head at that point. What did surprise me was the number of classic bike riders that rode past without a care in the world, so much for comradship. please note, strip back the two ends of the wire a mechanical joint and away we go again. no black boxes to worry about.
Thanks go to John Hood for all his efforts and the ladies of the section for their company and tea making skills.
John Cone

Len Matthews

VOC Member
If it's any consolation about lack of interest in your minor breakdown (which you were able quickly fix), I passed a couple of modern bikes at the roadside with forlorn-looking owners hoping for rescue. Admittedly, I did not stop to assist simply because I would not have the necessary know-how to get them going. I must echo your comment about John Hood's team efforts to put on a display worthy of the Club. The Amanda engine and supporting video drew a lot of interest, proving that Vincent's made more than motorcycles. And the weather! Phew! A heatwave in October-who remembers last year?