• Welcome to the website of the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club.

Should you have any questions relating to the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club, or Vincent H.R.D. motorcycles in general, please contact Graham Smith, Hon. Editor and Webmaster by calling 07977 001 025 or please CLICK HERE.

You are unrecognised, and therefore, only have VERY restricted access to the many features of this website.

If you have previously registered to use this forum, you should log in now. CLICK HERE.

If you have never registered to use this website before, please CLICK HERE.

Contact Breaker Help

Graham Smith

Well Known and Active Website User
VOC Member
VOC Forum Administrator
VOC Forum Moderator
Those of you who read the Wanted ads in MPH, may have noticed that I'm after a set of points for my Miller Mag/Dyno.

I have been very lucky to have been given a set of points which 'may' be for a Miller, but I can't be sure.

Does anyone recognise if these ARE from a Miller?

Attachments

• DSC_0043.JPG
    DSC_0043.JPG
    900.8 KB · Views: 39
  • DSC_0042.JPG
    DSC_0042.JPG
    550.6 KB · Views: 18
  • DSC_0046.jpg
    DSC_0046.jpg
    445.3 KB · Views: 27
  • DSC_0044.JPG
    DSC_0044.JPG
    911.8 KB · Views: 22
  • DSC_0045.JPG
    DSC_0045.JPG
    798.7 KB · Views: 20

Graham Smith

VOC Member
VOC Forum Administrator
VOC Forum Moderator
Dick Wheeldon and Derek Sayer have assured me that they AREN'T Lucas or BT-H, but of course that doesn't mean they ARE Miller!

nkt267

VOC Member
Do they fit Graham? I always think that if it fits ok and works it's a good job done.
My 1932 Sunbeam looks about right but not all the parts are 'original' or Sunbeam but it goes extremely well ,and if the part is under a cover--well.....John

mr.hutch

VOC Member
I've just looked at my spare BTH magneto, albeit a four cylinder model, but it is not even vaguely similar, again with my 1929 Rotax, nothing like it, for what it's worth. (Rotax became Lucas in the twenties ?) I know these are car applications, but the contact breaker set up seemed to remaned unchanged for decades relative to the individual companies.

Latest Forum Threads

Can't Find What You Need?

Buyer Beware: Fake or Real?