• Welcome to the website of the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club.

Should you have any questions relating to the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club, or Vincent H.R.D. motorcycles in general, please contact Graham Smith, Hon. Editor and Webmaster by calling 07977 001 025 or please CLICK HERE.

You are unrecognised, and therefore, only have VERY restricted access to the many features of this website.

If you have previously registered to use this forum, you should log in now. CLICK HERE.

If you have never registered to use this website before, please CLICK HERE.

Misc: Everything Else Cometic Gaskets

Graham Smith

VOC Hon. Editor
VOC Member
VOC Forum Administrator
VOC Forum Moderator
Has anyone in the United Kingdom managed to get hold of any of these yet?

If yes, what sort of price did you have to pay for shipping and/or import duty?

Herman-Handlebars

Well Known and Active Website User
VOC Member
Hi Graham, I bought a set from Paul in 2018 for my twin. Very nice guy ro deal with and the kit fits very well.
(From my email)

The Twin C kit is: $58.00.

The (wet) clutch cover gasket:$15.28 The ET 140, for the C/D clutch cover requires a 'cut' gasket. I have one on hand, and the 'B' series ROUND gasket. I can ship the one ET140 I have, and order the cut gasket- 10 days- and sent to you as a back order when it arrives, or send you the 'B' round gasket. let me know.

timing side cover $14.42 The kit comes with an ET106 that is .032" thick. I also offer in .060" and .018", as well as the ,.032" which would you prefer?

The cost of the padded envelope for shipping- $2.29

Postage, approx. $23.50, which I will confirm @ post office.

Rob H

Well Known and Active Website User
VOC Member
Bought two sets about 6 years ago and finally got round to fitting one of the primary cover gaskets but having problems with the fit as the shape does not match the cases or cover in a couple of areas. Has anyone else had this problem?

Also in recent years the timing side gasket in a thinner material than the original set

Attachments

• IMG_3739.JPG
    IMG_3739.JPG
    234.9 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_3742.JPG
    IMG_3742.JPG
    297.7 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_3743.JPG
    IMG_3743.JPG
    305.7 KB · Views: 35

Latest Forum Threads

Can't Find What You Need?