Comet rear light

Michel

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Hello everyone,
Do you know the reference of the Miller (or Lucas ?) rear light of the Comet Serie A and where to find replica ?
Thanks.

Michel

VOC Member
While looking on the forum, I found: it is a Miller 35E on sale by the club Rudge but at a high price. Do you know another supplier because I know there are others.

Nulli Secundus

VOC Member
VOC Forum Moderator
While looking on the forum, I found: it is a Miller 35E on sale by the club Rudge but at a high price. Do you know another supplier because I know there are others.
It is not the Rudge club (Rudge Enthusiasts Club (REC)) that sells them. If it was you would have to be a member to be able to buy parts. It is Paul Horton who sells them. Yes he is a REC member and use to be the club's spares officer.

greg brillus

VOC Member
They are the best reproduction you will find. Although they may seem expensive, consider the value of the bike you wish to use it on.........this is where it counts. You can find originals from time to time, but they are certainly no cheaper to buy and then restore.

A_HRD

VOC Member
Michel,
If cost is a problem and originality is not, and all you want is a cheap reproduction light, the Lucas MT110 is a possible alternative. They are all over eBay for around £20.
Peter B

nkt267

VOC Member
Michel,
If cost is a problem and originality is not, and all you want is a cheap reproduction light, the Lucas MT110 is a possible alternative. They are all over eBay for around £20.
Peter B
The £20 one I got fell apart during the MOT test,, Thats why I got an MT110 from here

vincenttwin

VOC Member
Fit a series A Land Rover water prof brake light. Then folks can see you at dusk as you ride your A home from the pub .