Comet for £8k !

vibrac

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Three Vincent singles that would certainly occupy some workshop time.

Some people have finaly decided to clear their sheds and put them on the Vincent spares site.

Where else will you find a Vincent with chequered tape on the tank!?

Whiteshadow15

Non-VOC Member
That reminds me of a shadow that was at a swap meet at barber a few years ago only in better shape. Think the guy was asking 60k for that one.

daevideo

VOC Member
Three Vincent singles that would certainly occupy some workshop time.

Some people have finaly decided to clear their sheds and put them on the Vincent spares site.

Where else will you find a Vincent with chequered tape on the tank!?
Three? I saw 2 from the same leaky shed. One is stated as a Meteor ( very nice) and the other is stated as a Comet which I observe with HRD cast crankcase with HRD timing cover ( very very nice) I was disappointed to find that they have sold.

daevideo

VOC Member
Buying the bikes in this state is always a long term payment plan but the learning curve will be very satisfying so long as you have the stamina for suffering whilst learning. The attraction is these are early post war singles which are hard to find and attract a premium.

Chris.R

VOC Member
Shame I was thinking over the we of a cheeky offer for the meteor. My Pat hated the very idea were the no`s matching did she have a reg no? I had assumed a series C 1948 49? super project good luck to the purchaser.

Chris