Comet BBR 405

MarkG

New Forum User
Non-VOC Member
Or maybe 405 BBR. Anyone on here own it? I think it was a 1952. My father owned it for many years when we lived in Maidenhead and I used to ride it along with his '58 Dominator and '61 Bonnieville. He sold it maybe 15 or 20 years ago. It was absolutely mint. It would be nice to know it is in a good home! I've always been a petrolhead and into my classics - currently a V12 E-Type Jag.

clevtrev

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Or maybe 405 BBR. Anyone on here own it? I think it was a 1952. My father owned it for many years when we lived in Maidenhead and I used to ride it along with his '58 Dominator and '61 Bonnieville. He sold it maybe 15 or 20 years ago. It was absolutely mint. It would be nice to know it is in a good home! I've always been a petrolhead and into my classics - currently a V12 E-Type Jag.
A number like that, would have been pre-war.

MarkG

New Forum User
Non-VOC Member
Here is a picture of the old girl. Not tried psoting pics on thsi site before so fingers crossed

BBR405.jpg

wld50

Well Known and Active Forum User
Non-VOC Member
BBR 405: fingers crossed

Here is a picture of the old girl. Not tried psoting pics on thsi site before so fingers crossed

BBR405.jpg
Fingers crossed? That may explain the spelling.
Mark's Dad's Comet looked very pretty, It was less than 20 years ago and you could respond to Mark by private message if shy